- What type of training courses you intend to offer?
- Have you considered the potential costs, risks and challenges?
- Are you going to train only your own employees? (i.e. operate as an in-house ATO)
- Are you going to conduct your ATO as a profitable business? (i.e. offering training to the public)
- Do you have a marketing plan, set of systems and capabilities in place?
- Can you prove your financial viability?
These are some of the initial audit requirements by the Singapore Workforce Development Agency, SSG.
Our WSQ ATO Consultancy and Management Services provides advice and management for potential ATOs. We help organisation through the process of becoming an ATO… from organisational approval application, course accreditation application, developing systems and capabilities to support fulfilment of the roles and responsibilities of an ATO, to continuous improvement review audits, and ongoing management.
Request for Free Online Survey