Why you need a WSQ ATO consultant and services?
Our WSQ ATO Consultancy and Management Services provides advice and management for potential ATOs. We help organisation through the process of becoming an ATO… from organisational approval application, course accreditation application, developing systems and capabilities to support fulfilment of the roles and responsibilities of an ATO, to continuous improvement review audits, and ongoing management.
Three most important reasons why you need a WSQ ATO consultant:
- When your organisation does not have the specific expertise to develop the systems and capabilities to support fulfilment of the roles and responsibilities of an ATO and you only needs these skills occasionally. Hence, it just doesn’t make financial sense by filling this role with a full-time employee.
- When you need to develop a set of systems and capabilities from stretch. Our team has served multiple clients in the same sector and across different sectors, hence our experience can direct you away from potential pitfalls that you might not know exist. Furthermore, we are also able to recognize many different organizational models and many different solutions to common problems faced by the potential ATOs.
- When you need to ensure the systems are implemented successfully and suggested changes are maintained. We have incorporated client training as part of our services. Hence, we do not only educate client employees on necessary knowledge and skills, but also train them in using the tools developed.
How we assist you to setup effective systems and attain ATO status by half the duration?
Our team has more than five years of experience in facilitating and managing the process of achieving ATO. We do not just give consultation and leave the actual work for you to do. We will actually work with your employees to develop the systems, processes and documentation according to SSGWDA’s requirement.
We are a team of highly skilled professionals. Unlike your in-house employees, we often have the ability to look at your organisation situations without bias and are less distracted by your office issues, hence we can be more productive than your in-house staff.
How we will address your fears and concerns and what benefits you can gain from our services?
Our team has served multiple clients in the same sector and across different sectors, hence our experience can direct you away from potential pitfalls that you might not know exist. With the best practices accumulated across industries and functions, we are able to recognize many different solutions to common problems faced by the potential ATOs, therefore able to manage such problems more efficiently and effectively.
The advantages of engaging our WSQ ATO Consultancy and Management Services are:
- We have the specialised skills and abilities in setting up ATO that are not available in your organization. Even if they do exist, outsourcing can free your management staff to concentrate on your core business.
- After adding in all remunerations and overheads costs, engaging a consultant is often less expensive than hiring a full-time employee.
- With our experience, expertise and less distraction by your office issues, we are often more productive than your in-house staff, and therefore able to work faster, save time and produce result.
Request for Free Consultation