News, Media, Resources
Training Providers that receive funding from SSG will require to use a TMS linked to SSG’s system to facilitate data transfer to process training grants from 31 December 2021 onwards.
TPs are required to strictly comply with national COVID-19 measures and all additional measures stipulated by SSG. Failure to comply may be taken as a violation of the COVID-19 (Temporary Measures) (Control Order) Regulations with its attendant penalties.
SkillsFuture Credit is a credit for all eligible Singapore citizens to acquire new skills or enhance existing ones. It can be used for a wide range of SkillsFuture Credit-eligible courses.
SSG takes a serious view of training providers, in receipt of SSG funding, that do not comply with the prevailing regulations and/or Terms and Conditions.
Check out the the sequence of the 5 talk show videos which includes
1. How long does the ATO application takes
2. Should I Do the Submission on my Own or Engage a Consultant
3. What are the Key Application Criteria to be SSG Approved Training Provider
4. What are the potential problems
5. What to Prepare to Become a Good Approved Training Organisation
SkillsFuture Training Management System IATOS by Zing Technologies
We welcome all enquiries.
For more information, contact us to arrange for a free consultation and quotation.
+65 6451 4530
3 Ang Mo Kio Street 62, Link@AMK #02-33,